Support the health of your employees with the worksite wellness and prevention programs and services from UNC Lenoir Health Care.
What is Worksite Wellness?
Worksite wellness helps your businesses or industry provide tailored, onsite wellness services. Whatever your organization’s type or size, you’ll find programs to fit your employees’ needs.
Worksite Health Services
With UNC Lenoir, gain access to knowledgeable and professional staff who provide a wide range of worksite wellness services, including:
- Back safety education
- Custom-designed wellness programs
- Disease management
- Ergonomic assessments
- Exercise education, demonstrations and incentive programs
- First aid and CPR/AED training and certification
- Health fairs, wellness newsletters and paycheck fliers
- Health risk education for diabetes, cancer, and heart and vascular conditions
- Individual health coaching
- Nursing services
- Nutrition education
- Screenings for high blood pressure, glaucoma, prostate cancer, and high cholesterol
- Smoking cessation programs
- Vaccinations, such as flu, tetanus, and hepatitis B
On-Site First Aid & CPR Training
Invest in basic and emergency preparedness for your team with on-site first aid and CPR training. CPR training can save lives in your workplace. Your team will get high-quality training following the education materials and certification process of the American Heart Association. Class size requirements and fees apply to this service.
How Worksite Wellness Can Help Your Company
Take advantage of education, prevention, and screening services at UNC Lenoir to help your company:
- Boost productivity
- Increase employee retention
- Improve overall employee health and wellness
- Reduce absenteeism
- Enhance employee recruitment
- Decrease company health insurance premiums
- Lower workers’ compensation risks and costs
Minges Wellness Center
At Minges Wellness Center, we embrace the philosophy behind the growing hospital wellness and fitness center industry that promotes the “medical fitness difference” - identifying and reducing health risks one person at a time through a combination of programs and services available to the community.
Visit Minges Wellness Center website