Turn to the experienced urology specialists at UNC Lenoir Health Care to diagnose and treat your kidney, bladder, ureter and prostate conditions. You’ll receive top-quality care from compassionate, board-certified urologists with decades of experience.
Urologic and Men’s Health Conditions We Treat
Find care for a range of urologic and men’s health conditions, including:
You’ll also find care for minor pediatric urological conditions.
Services We Provide
Receive advanced procedures and treatments at UNC Lenoir, such as:
- Cystoscopy – Examines the bladder and urethra
- GreenLight™ Laser therapy – Treats benign prostate enlargement
- Lithotripsy – Breaks up kidney stones using sound waves
- Lupron and Eligard injections – Addresses symptoms of prostate cancer
- Prostate biopsies – Identifies prostate cancer
- Testosterone injections and Testopel insertions – Supplements or replaces natural testosterone
- Ultrasound – Identifies causes of urinary blockage
- Uroflow testing – Explores causes of slow or weak urination, a weakened bladder, or an enlarged prostate
- Vasectomy – Blocks and seals the tubes that carry semen to the penis